Monday, March 4, 2013

This is the name by which he will be called: The Lord Our Righteous Savior.

Jeremiah 23

This is the name by which he will be called:
The Lord Our Righteous Savior. v6

The dictionary defines righteous as - acting in accord with divine or moral law, free from guilt or sin.

Indeed Jesus Christ is perfect.  He is free from both guilt and sin and His works, including the Bible are perfect.  His perfection alone makes Jesus worthy of worship...yet there is SO much more, including His grace, his power, his wisdom...and it goes on and on without end!

My Prayer: Lord, You are a great God, worthy of worship.  And You love me...amazing!  Particularly so because I am far from perfect.  Thank You Jesus.  Forgive me for my sin Lord Jesus - my lust and impure thoughts and actions.  Purify and refine me Jesus.  Make me Yours.  Help me make Your desires my desires.