Tuesday, March 12, 2013

“This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time,” declares the Lord. “I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

Jeremiah 31

“This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time,” declares the Lord. “I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts.  I will be their God, and they will be my people. v33

The covenant continues:
“Only if these decrees vanish from my sight,” declares the Lord, “will Israel ever cease being a nation before me.” v36

I desire to have the law on my mind and on my heart.

My Prayer: Lord, Your word is precious and perfect.  There is nothing more that is needed.  Of course I need You - in prayer, in worship, and I need to serve You and Your plan.  That you have done all that You have done for me is beyond my comprehension.  I am not worthy of all that You have done - yet You have done this and more for me.  Thank You Lord Jesus.  Please forgive me for lustful thoughts and for my weakness.  Help me be even more mindful of Your word throughout my day - I desire that Your desires are my desires.