Friday, April 13, 2018

Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread.

Proverbs 30

Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. v8

There are those days in my life where I feel beaten down and attacked by Satan and my only desire in these moments is to feel the presence of God.  These past couple of days have been like this.  I don't want to worry.


Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. Psalm 55:22
 
Come near to God and he will come near to you. James 4:8

Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:12-13
 
I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me. Proverbs 8:17

The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him. Lamentations 3:25
 
I know You love me Jesus - thank You.
 
My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an amazing God who has sustained me through dark valleys and difficult times - thank You Jesus.  I know You are always with me and You provide in all circumstances.  Thank You Jesus.  I am not worth such love.  I worry and I often have too much stress.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses to Zach and Dustin.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.