Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.

Proverbs 19

Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. v21

As I look for a job, I constantly think about and often worry what I want - yet I should be focused on God's purpose for my life.

We exist to glorify God.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an awesome God who has done many, many great things in my life and who loves me.  I should not worry about the great plans You have for me - because You do have great plans for me.  Yet often I do worry.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses to Zach and Dustin.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.