Saturday, April 28, 2018

Lord, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.

Isaiah 26

Lord, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us. v12

In the midst of God's anger - his perfect judgement - we see God's love and how He loves us and provides for us. We should be full of gratitude for all that God does for us as apart from Him we can do and have no good things:

I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.” Psalm 16:2

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an amazing God who provides for ALL of my needs and SO good to me - thank You Jesus.  I am not worth such love.  I worry.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength. Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses to Zach and Dustin.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.