Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins, declares the Lord.

Isaiah 59

The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins, declares the Lord. v20

We all sin (Romans 3:23, 1 John 1:8), sin separates us from God, and we all need a Savior to cleanse us from our sins and to free us from the sting of sin and death

Jesus is that Savior and He came in fulfillment of prophecy and because of His love for us.

All we need to do is confess, repent and ask for Jesus to come into our lives as our Savior.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, thank You for adopting me as Your son and for saving me from the sting of sin and death...for all that You are and do.  I love You.  Yet I am not worthy of such a God.  Please forgive me of my worry.  Help me turn from such sin towards You and help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Please give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses to Zach and Dustin.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.