Thursday, May 31, 2018

In spite of all this, her unfaithful sister Judah did not return to me with all her heart, but only in pretense, declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 3

In spite of all this, her unfaithful sister Judah did not return to me with all her heart, but only in pretense, declares the Lord. v10

God wants all of our heart - not some of it.  In particular, see this post.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an awesome God worthy of my FULL devotion, energy, and love.  Yet I often full short - please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and energy.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses to Zach and Dustin. Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.