Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night?"

Luke 18

"And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night?" v7

Prayer works.  God listens...always...He responds...always.  What His response will be is a mystery because only God knows but God does love us and prayer does work...the response will always be perfect because God's will is perfect.  I now have a new perspective on prayer.

Paul encourages us to pray continually:

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.  1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

My Prayer: What a great God You are that You are always available to hear all of our prayers and You always respond and Your response is always perfect.  You suffered and died for me yet I am not worth such love and blessing.  I am impatient and lazy.  I am selfish.  Thank You for Your love despite my sin.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me turn from such sin.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.