Tuesday, June 10, 2014

“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Luke 16

“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” v31

Last week I posted my thoughts about the extent to which God has patience for us.  Again here in Luke 16, my thoughts are confirmed that God does not have unlimited patience.  God may pursue us and be patient as He does, but we must respond in the affirmative with a decision to accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior.  If we don't, God does not guarantee that He will pursue You indefinitely.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are indeed a great God and full of patience for me.  You pursued me and were patient with me and You continue to be patient with me.  I am not worth such love and blessing, and patience.  I am not patient with others and for this I am deeply sorry.  Thank You Jesus that You love me anyway but please forgive me.  Help me turn from such sin and help me be the man You intend for me.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.