Wednesday, June 11, 2014

"So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.’”

Luke 17

"So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.’” v10

We exist to serve and glorify Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.  We must acknowledge our need for Jesus and focus on servant leadership in all of our activities and constantly push ourselves to continue to serve Him.  Yet this is not our nature.  

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You indeed are a great God worthy of worship.  You suffered and died for me knowing everything about me yet You were willing to lay down Your life for mine...so that I would have freedom from sin and eternal life.  I am not worthy of such rich blessings.  I do not serve as You desire me to...I chase my own comfort far too often.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me.  Help me be the man You intend for me.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.