Friday, June 20, 2014

“What is impossible with man is possible with God.”

Luke 18

“What is impossible with man is possible with God.” v27

I often overlook God's power.  I struggle with various aspects of my day to day life yet what I forget is that I can turn it over to Him.  He will not only give me peace but He - if it is His will - can do anything!

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are all powerful - You created the heavens and the earth and all of its inhabitants.  You rose from the grave, defeated death and You continue to work miracles daily.  You are a great God...yet I don't turn over all of my life to You.  I am not worth the love You have for me yet You love me anyway, knowing everything about me.  Thank You Jesus.  Please forgive me weakness and lack of trust.  Please help me turn from such sin.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.