Monday, June 23, 2014

“Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount.”

Luke 19

“Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount.” v8

When we truly encounter Jesus' love we are drawn to take bold action just so we can demonstrate to others this love....the key here is moving from just being drawn to boldness but to BE bold and to ACT out this boldness.

I desire to BE bold just as Zacchaeus is bold as described here by Luke.

My Prayer: Lord, You are nothing but bold...Your boldness to submit to Your father's will to demonstrate Your love for me is nothing short of the most amazing bold act of all time!  All for me!  Particularly amazing because You know all about me...my lust, my selfishness, etc.  Thank You that You love me despite knowing everything about me...sin and all.  Please forgive me for these sins Jesus and help me turn from these sins towards You...towards Your holiness and transforming power.  Please transform my heart and my life Jesus.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me be more like You.