Friday, September 5, 2014

"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

John 10

"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." v10

Jesus promises us much...freedom from sin, eternity in heaven with Him and of course if we truly have Jesus in hearts - the fruits of the spirit:

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.  Galatians 5:22-23.

All of these things are indeed blessings beyond what we can imagine and expect in our lives...heart and life transformation - the greatest gift of all time.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are a great God because of who You are and that You came to earth for me specifically, then suffered and died a gruesome death...again all for me.  And You provided Your spirit for me so that I could have Your presence in my life daily - all of the time.  How amazing!  I am not worthy of such blessings!  I am selfish, quick to anger, slow to listen, prideful, etc.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me Jesus.  Help me turn from such sin and towards You. Help me love others as myself and help me grow in my faith.