Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels.

Revelation 3

I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels. v5

Eternal life in Heaven with Christ the Father can never be taken from us...it is a gift of God.  We should find rest in this assurance.

My Prayer: Lord, You are a great God that has provided the greatest gift of all time....Your Son!  Christ has suffered and died for me so that I can have freedom from sin and eternal life in Heaven with Him.  Thank You Jesus!  I am not worth such an incredible gift.  I am lazy.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me turn from such sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me find peace and assurance that this gift can never be taken from me.  Give me strength. Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of this cancer.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin. Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.