Friday, October 16, 2015

Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst. The sun will not beat down on them,’ nor any scorching heat. For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of living water.’ ‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’”

Revelation 7

Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst. The sun will not beat down on them,’ nor any scorching heat.  For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of living water.’ ‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’” v16-17

During the end of times, we have the assurance that God will be with us and that He will protect us...these verses are greatly comforting as they provide greater detail and clarity around how He will be with us, and how He will provide for us and protect us - God is great!

I should be thankful for my circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:18) because I know that regardless of what is happening, "...in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose" (Romans 8:28). I also know that God WILL be with me...and that I will be with Him even to the end of the ages...and during those end times it will be great to be with God.

My Prayer: Lord, You are my provider, my refuge, my protector, my hope, my encouragement, my teacher, etc.  I am NOTHING without You!  You are so patient, compassionate, and merciful to me...I am not worth such love and care...I am lazy.  Please forgive me and help me turn from my sin...my laziness.  Help me "make every effort".  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do. Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure Lisa of her cancer.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.