Thursday, October 15, 2015

You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.

Revelation 4

You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being. v11

God is praiseworthy as He has not only capable of all things, all knowing - but He is also full of love for His children, myself included.  He is patient, kind, compassionate, gentle, etc.  He is also merciful...all things for which I am not deserving!  I am DEEPLY grateful for You God and for what You have done for me Jesus but I am not deserving...I am NOT making every effort as You command me to.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me make every effort and to be in action.

Help me live with the end in mind and be Jesus to others.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus what an AMAZING God You are...Thank You for all of the love You have poured for me already, what You continue to do, and what You will always do for me.  I know that Your love cannot be taken from me and that You will always be with me...awesome!  Thank You Jesus.  Yet once again I am not worth such love...I am not making every effort.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me turn from my sins towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of this cancer. Please help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.