Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 11

The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever. v15

In the midst of the end of times, God provides comfort for those who have called God their God and who have obeyed and followed His ways...I am prayerful that I and my family are part of this group.

God protects!

...for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones.  Proverbs 2:8

Do not be fainthearted or afraid; do not be terrified or give way to panic before them. For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory." Deuteronomy 20:3-4

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one. 2 Thessalonians 3:3
 
Of course there are MANY more scripture references for how God protects me and all of His children but I take great comfort in how God HAS, DOES, and ALWAYS WILL protect me.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are a great God full of love, compassion, patience, etc. for me...You protect me from great harm and You have done so many times and I know You will always.  I don't know what is in store for me but I know it will be for Your glory and my good...as You are just.  I am not deserving of such love and blessing Jesus because I worry...about my job.  I care about my status and this is sinful!  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from such sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Help me be worthy of Your protection...now and during the end of times should You return before I die.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of this cancer.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.