Friday, October 14, 2016

[B]ut whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm.”

Proverbs 1

[B]ut whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm.” v33

God promises to protect us, provide peace of mind, and to fill us with wisdom if we approach Him in fear and with humility.

Repent at my rebuke! Then I will pour out my thoughts to you, I will make known to you my teachings. v23

Lord help me empty myself of my desires...renew my mind and transform my heart and life.  Make me more like You. 

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are a great God and You are the source of all wisdom and knowledge.  All good and perfect things are from You.  Thank You for blessing me with Your wisdom and Your Word.  I am not worth such love.  I often put my thoughts and desires above Yours.  Please forgive me. Help me repent and turn from such sin and turn towards You. Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith. Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal her of her cancer and the side effects from chemo.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach, and Dustin...and serve You.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.