Monday, October 3, 2016

The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made.

Psalm 145

The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made. v8-9

Even as I am full of anxiousness and worry, God is there.  God is there.  I may place distance between myself and God with my sin (Matthew 6:25) but He is slow to anger, rich in love, and full of compassion.  He wants me to run to His arms to ask forgiveness - just like the prodigal son did with his father.  God came to cleanse me of my sins.  Thank You Jesus!

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are a gracious God, full of love and compassion for me...even when I sin.  Thank You Jesus.  Please forgive me for my worry and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength. Please heal and cure Lisa of her cancer and the side effects from chemo.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin...and serve You.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.