Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Thus you will walk in the ways of the good and keep to the paths of the righteous.

Proverbs 2

Thus you will walk in the ways of the good and keep to the paths of the righteous. v20

As a follow up to yesterday's post, I received this great promise from God.  Because I exist to glorify God, I must have a desire to "walk in the ways of the good and keep to the paths of the righteous".  When I have a desire such as this, I will seek out and hunger for God. 

God please help deepen my desire for You.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an awesome God full of knowledge and wisdom that I cannot attain - I know Your thoughts are not my thoughts and I know my ways are not Your ways - You are God and You don't need me, nor do You need my worship or my offerings.  Yet You came to save me.  Thank You Jesus!  I am not worth such love.  I worry and stress.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength. Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength. Please heal and cure her of her cancer and the side effects from chemo.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach, and Dustin...and serve You.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.