Monday, January 9, 2017

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.

Proverbs 24

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. v3-4

I have indeed been blessed by God's word and I do feel that is more valuable than silver or gold

Proverbs echoes this sentiment.


Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold, for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her. Proverbs 8:10-11

As does 2 Timothy.


All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17
 
My Prayer:  Lord Jesus, You are indeed a great God and You are my God!  You have blessed me beyond what I deserve with Your Son, Your Word, the Holy Spirit, the Church, etc.  Thank You Jesus.  I am not worth such love and blessings.  I am harsh with my words and actions and impatient with others.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome my sin and turn towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal her of her cancer and the side effects from chemo.  Help me lead Zach and Dustin to You and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Help me lead and serve my family, serve You and serve others. Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.