Monday, January 16, 2017

Death and Destruction are never satisfied, and neither are human eyes.

Proverbs 27

Death and Destruction are never satisfied, and neither are human eyes. v20

Peter also warns us that Satan is always there, on the prowl, looking for us to fall for temptation and for us to sin and be separated from God.


Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

We must equip ourselves with scripture and surround ourselves with the "armor" that only God can provide.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are a great God and I know that protect me from sin - You have protected me and I desperately need You to continue to protect me.  I am surrounded by sin and temptation.  Only You can protect me.  Thank You Jesus for how You have protected me.  Forgive me for those times when I have fallen prey to Satan and His forces.  I love You and I need You.  Help me turn from my sin and towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind. Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength. Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of her cancer and the side effects from chemo.  Help me lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Help me lead and serve my family and serve You and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.