Wednesday, April 12, 2017

And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming.

1 John 2

And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming. v28

We must be ready - because we never know when God will call us Home or when Jesus will return.  We must live with the end in mind and be prepared.

So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him. Matthew 24:44
 
 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. Revelation 22:12
 
My Prayer: Lord, You are a great God!  You have blessed me withe life, family, Your Word, the Holy Spirit, the Church, my brothers and sisters in Christ, and so much more.  My cup overflows...Thank You Jesus for the many blessings You pour out for me...I am undeserving.  I am weak, I speak and think harsh words of others.  Please forgive me and help me overcome such sin and turn towards You. Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects from chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.