Friday, April 7, 2017

We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.

1 John 1

We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. v3

Yesterday, I posted about God wants us to "snatch" others from the fire...to bring others into God's Kingdom.  This morning, this message is reinforced by John who encourages us to bring the Good News of Jesus Christ to others as well.  

We should feel compelled to tell others about Jesus.

As for us, we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard. Acts 4:20

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, indeed I am witness to Your miracles in my life, in the lives of others around me, and in the world.  You are all powerful, all knowing and full of love, compassion and mercy for me.  Thank You Jesus!  I am not worth such love and compassion. I worry...too much.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from such sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do. Help me grow in my faith.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others. Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.