Saturday, April 15, 2017

Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.

1 John 3

Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him. v15

If we love God with all of our heart, soul and mind there is no room for hate because we effectively remain near to Him and become more like Him and Jesus loves all of His children, even those who sin (because we all sin - Romans 3:23, 1 John 1:8).  

We must love one another.

Matthew 22:37-40
John 13
1 John 4:7-12

My Prayer: Lord, You are an awesome God, the King of Kings and the Name Above All Names.  You were before all, in all, through all, created all, and hold all things together.  Without You I can do no good things.  You protect me, You bless me, encourage me, love me, have compassion and mercy on me...thank You Jesus.  I know my words are insufficient for all that You are but I am hopeful that my words and my life are a living sacrifice for You.  Please forgive me for my harsh words towards others.  Help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You. Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and savior.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.