Thursday, February 21, 2013

If you repent, I will restore you that you may serve me; if you utter worthy, not worthless, words, you will be my spokesman.

Jeremiah 15

If you repent, I will restore you
that you may serve me;
if you utter worthy, not worthless, words,
you will be my spokesman. v19

I sin...often.  Yet I also know I have a path forward and it is repentence.  I am thankful I have a God - Jesus Christ - who will always take me back.

My Prayer: Lord, You are so full of love, compassion, kindness, and patience - for me.  I am not worthy of all this.  Thank You.  Please forgive me for my laziness Lord and my desire for my own comfort first.  I seek to put You first and Your glory first.  Help me overcome my laziness so I can love and serve You with all of my heart, mind, and soul.