Monday, February 11, 2013

"Obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people. Walk in obedience to all I command you, that it may go well with you."

Jeremiah 7

"Obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people. Walk in obedience to all I command you, that it may go well with you."  v23

I know I am not that different from the people of Judah who are angering and disappointing God with their disobedience.  For the message in Jeremiah applies just as much.

My Prayer: Lord, You are all mighty-capable of all things, all the time.  I know You love me and You have blessed me beyond what I deserve.  You are deserving of worship.  Yet I worship other pursuits in my life before You Lord Jesus.  For this I am deeply sorry.  I know You love me anyway but please forgive me Lord Jesus.  Help me give myself fully to You.  Help me so that Your desires are my desires.