Friday, February 22, 2013

My eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from me, nor is their sin concealed from my eyes.

Jeremiah 16

My eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from me, nor is their sin concealed from my eyes.  v17

God of course knows everything - as I have read and posted about previously.  I need not search far nor long for my sin and for opportunities to repent.  I need to be more aware of how I fall short and how I should repent and lean on him to refine and purify my heart.

We need to God to mold and shape us in His image - see here.  All for His glory.

My Prayer: Lord, You know and see all.  You are truth and light.  Light in the sense that You are hope and light in the sense that all is revealed in You and through You.  I need no other God but You.  Yet I fail to come to You for everything. I seek out my own plans and desires - I am weak.  I worry.  I know You love me Lord Jesus - so thank You!  I am not deserving of such love.  Please forgive me for me weak control over my desires, my laziness, and my worry.  Refine me and purify me.  Mold me...make me more like You.