Tuesday, February 26, 2013

“Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel.

Jeremiah 18

“Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel." v6

I desire to molded as the Lord indicates only He can.  I have sinthat needs to be purified, and I have weakness that needs to be strengthened.  I know the Lord sees us as beautiful works or art designed for His glory.  I also want others to see Jesus in me.

My Prayer: Lord, You are an awesome God full of compassion, mercy and patience.  Just as you had patience for Israel, You have for me.  I don't deserve such compassion and mercy.  I have sin - such as anger and impatience - that I seek to rid.  I know You love me anyway, so thank You but please forgive me of this sin and mold me just as you mold all of Your children who submit to You.  Take me Lord Jesus and mold me so that I can be more like You.