Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Return, faithless people; I will cure you of backsliding. Yes, we will come to you, for you are the Lord our God.

Jeremiah 3

“Return, faithless people;
I will cure you of backsliding.”

“Yes, we will come to you,
for you are the Lord our God.

Just like in the story of the prodigal son, Jesus will always welcome us back despite our sin.  If only we admit our sin, repent and seek forgiveness.

What an awesome God I have.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are perfect and Holy, and You led a perfect live then died for me on the cross so that I would not be slave to sin and so that I would have eternal life...if only I accepted You as my savior.  I do Lord yet I am weak and often do not obey you.  Lord please forgive me and strengthen me.  Refine me and make me Yours.  Help me so that Your desires are my desires.