Monday, February 10, 2014

He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything.

Mark 4

He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything. v34

God is great...and my words cannot do justice to His greatness.  Yet one of the infinite reasons for His greatness is His patience and guidance for His children.  Everyone deserves to hear and understand Truth...the Word Of God...and Jesus makes it accessible in so many ways...parables, pastors, bible study leaders (i.e. BSF), commentaries, song, video, etc.  Jesus is also patient...He repeats lessons for us and does not grow weary of teaching us.  What a great God.  We just need to have a desire to seek Him and have Him in our life and in our heart.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, what a great God You are.  You are available anytime to listen to us and to guide us...You are Truth and Wisdom and the only guidance in life we ever need.  Yet we often seek help elsewhere and I am guilty of such sin.  I need to go to You alone Jesus.  Thank You that You love me but please forgive me for this sin and help me turn from this sin.  Help me be the man You intend for me and help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.