Tuesday, February 18, 2014

They were completely amazed, for they had not understood about the loaves; their hearts were hardened.

Mark 6

They were completely amazed, for they had not understood about the loaves; their hearts were hardened. v51-52

Although the disciples have seen many miracles up until this point in scripture, they did not fully grasp who Jesus was so they lacked faith.  I am hopeful and prayerful that I fully grasp who Jesus was and is in my life and forever.  Jesus came to earth, died a gruesome death for me then rose again conquering death - all so that I would not be slave to sin and have eternity in heaven with Him - all if I believe and accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior - which I do.

As I posted last week, I know Jesus is active every day in my life and always available to me for all of my cares and concerns.  I can lay my cares and concerns at His feet and He will always listen and respond.  

Oh how He loves me...as the song goes...

My Prayer: Jesus, You are indeed great not only because of what You did for me on the cross and with the resurrection, but also because You are an active loving God always doing something for me and always available for me.  My words cannot describe How great You are and how much of a blessing it is for You to be my Lord and Savior.  I am not worthy of all the love and blessing You provide...I continue to worry.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me Jesus and help me be the man You intend for me.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.