Friday, February 27, 2015

For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.

2 Corinthians 2

For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. v15

I KNOW God loves me...and He loves Lisa, and Zach and Dustin....and all of humanity and He wants all to come to Him.  I think also of this song...which certainly rings true for me...despite what is going on with Lisa.

I want to please God so that I can be to God the pleasing aroma of Christ.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, I know You love me....more than I can imagine or describe.  I know You love Lisa, Zach and Dustin also...I know there is goodness in Lisa's cancer I just can understand what it is.  Thank You for Your love but please forgive me for my doubt, my worry, my selfishness.  Help me turn from such sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me love others as You do.  Give me strength.  Help me serve Lisa and others.  Help me grow in my faith.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.