Wednesday, May 13, 2015

He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

1 Thessalonians 5

He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. v10-11

God desires us to live with and FOR each other.  

Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 2 Timothy 4:2

On the above count, I need God's help.

My Prayer:  Lord, You are an awesome God full of love, patience, encouragement, etc.  I am not worth such patience and encouragement because I often fail to be patient and encouraging with others.  Thank You that You bless me and love me anyway Jesus but more than anything I need Your forgiveness!  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome such sin and turn towards You instead.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Help me be encouraging to my family.  Help me NOT exasperate them.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of this cancer.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.