Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

Hebrews 13

Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. v1-2

The Bible says alot about God's love and God wants us to love like He does....check out this interesting infographic here on God's love. See also John 13:


“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” v34-35

My anger, pride, selfishness, etc. gets in the way of this command.  I desperately need God's forgiveness to transform my heart and life.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are indeed great capable of anything.  I have seen You transform my life and the lives of others.  Thank You for what You have done for me and for being my God...available when I call Your name.  What a great God You are.  Please forgive me for my sin and help me overcome my anger, selfishness, impatience, etc. and my long list of sin.  Help me turn from such sins towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me love others as You do....REALLY.  Help me grow in my faith. Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength, comfort and freedom from pain.  Please heal and cure her of this cancer.  Please help this MRI be clean.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.