Friday, July 17, 2015

Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

Hebrews 12

Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. v14

I recently said that "I don't get along with so-and-so"...how wrong and sinful!  God blesses me beyond what I deserve and my actions are like spitting in His face!  Please forgive me Jesus!  I need You desperately in my life.   

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, thank You for all of the many blessings You provide!  I am not deserving.  I reject Your commands or I am not obedient.  Please forgive me!  Help me turn from such sin and towards You. Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me love others as You love me.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength, comfort, and freedom from pain.  Please heal her of this cancer.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin.  Please also heal Kay and Lacey!  Help me also understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.  Help me be peaceful with everyone!