Monday, June 27, 2016

Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced, you his servants, the descendants of Abraham, his chosen ones, the children of Jacob.

Psalm 105

Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced, you his servants, the descendants of Abraham, his chosen ones, the children of Jacob. v5-6

God is indeed worthy of our worship and praise.  Friday I posted how God created and reigns over all of creation.  This morning, my focus is on how we must be remember all that God has done, for His wonders never cease, and His power and hand is present in all of our lives, in the world, all of the time.  Many times we cannot recognize that suffering is either a miracle in itself for what is produces or it is a precursor to a miracle.   

We must be mindful that God has not only done wondrous things but He continues to do them and will always be full of miracles - it is in His nature.  God wants us to be in awe and in fear of Him and He also wants to love others as He loves us (John 13:34-35).  We are to be remember and be grateful.

My Prayer: Lord You are an awesome God full of love, kindness, generosity, patience, etc. for me...thank You Jesus.  I know I am not deserving of such love.  I am impatient, selfish, etc.  Please forgive me!  Help me overcome and turn from such sin and help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of her cancer and the side effects from chemo.  Praise You for a great appointment Lisa had on Friday.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin...and serve You.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.