Friday, June 24, 2016

How many are your works, Lord! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures.

Psalm 104

How many are your works, LordIn wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures. v24

Once again, I have much to bring to the Lord in praise and worship - my God is worthy!  God's creation is certainly worthy of praise and worship for it is splendorous.  God's works are also deeply personal and they have touched my life and will continue to do so in all of my years.  As I posted yesterday, God's love is amazing.   

All of what God does is for a purpose - for He has made everything "in wisdom".

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. Isaiah 55:8

For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.  And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. Colossians 1:16-18 
 
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens...Ecclesiastes 3:1



My Prayer: Lord, You are an awesome God and all that You do is perfect and for a reason - all for Your glory and my good - thank You Jesus.  Thank You for all that You are and all that You do and for all that You will continue to do for me for I know You are an active God always in motion...for me...and that You will never leave or forsake me.  I am not worthy of such a God as I worry...please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of her cancer and the side effects from chemo.  Please help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach, and Dustin...and serve You.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.