Tuesday, June 21, 2016

My eyes will be on the faithful in the land, that they may dwell with me; the one whose walk is blameless will minister to me.

Psalm 101

My eyes will be on the faithful in the land, that they may dwell with me; the one whose walk is blameless will minister to me. v6

We are called to be holy because He is holy (Leviticus 11:44).  As I posted yesterday, we exist to glorify God - yet another way of saying He wants us to be holy.  We are to draw others to Him through us....we are a living sacrifice (Romans 12:1).  Key to this is to surround yourselves with strong Christian influences.

We hold each other accountable.

And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each human being, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of another human being. Genesis 9:5

We also call each other up.

As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17

My Prayer:  Lord, You call me up...You picked me up.  You saved me...how great is my God!  I am not worth such a God.  I continue to be harsh with my words, actions, and thoughts.  Thank You for Your mercy and kindness - please forgive me Jesus.  Help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of her cancer and the side effects from chemo.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin...and serve You.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.