Monday, May 13, 2013

But the Lord will be a refuge for his people, a stronghold for the people of Israel.

Joel 3

But the Lord will be a refuge for his people,
a stronghold for the people of Israel. v16

The Lord judges all yet forgives all - all those who turn to Him and ask for His grace and mercy.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus...You are a great God full of compassion and mercy.  Your compassion is on display in my life every day!  I am weak, undisciplined and slotful...I would rather many times be comfortable and focus on myself than on Jesus and on others, including my own family!  How sinful!  Lord Jesus thank You that You love me anyway, but please forgive me!  Help me be more energetic.  Help me live a bold and daring faith.  Help me be more like You...mold me.  Take me I am Yours and Yours alone to serve.