Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The ways of the Lord are right; the righteous walk in them,but the rebellious stumble in them.

Hosea 14

The ways of the Lord are right;
the righteous walk in them,
but the rebellious stumble in them. v9

Indeed, the ways of the Lord ARE right...and they are right for me.  Yet we stumble not because of them but because of our rebelliousness.  I am of course guilty of this.  I must seek Him out daily so that I can avoid stumbling.

I led them with cords of human kindness,
with ties of love. Hosea 11:4

...

Your word is a lamp for my feet,
a light on my path. Psalm 119:105

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, Your ways are right and Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path.  Without You I would be SO lost.  That You love me is amazing and the ways that You love me are amazing.  I am not worthy of such love - I am critical of others, selfish, arrogant, and prideful.  Thank You for Your love but please forgive me Jesus!  Help me be more like You.  Help me so that Your desires are my desires.  Help me be more daring and bold with my faith.