Friday, May 3, 2013

...but they do not realize that I remember all their evil deeds.

Hosea 7

...but they do not realize that I remember all their evil deeds. v2

I often sin consciously thinking God will forgive me...He will but He will also remember and I will ultimately have to account for my sin.    What is encouraging is that while one view is that free will allows me to do anything I want and this can produce joy...but sin also produces bondage and separates me from God.  
But your iniquities have separated
you from your God;
your sins have hidden his face from you,
so that he will not hear. Isaiah 59:2

...

34 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John 8:34-6

My Prayer: Lord, You have freed me from sin and You love me despite my sin.  How great You are and how full of mercy and love You are.  I am not worthy of such love...yet I thank You Jesus.  Please forgive me for my harsh words and critical thoughts, my selfishness and my lack of patience for others.  Help me be more like You Jesus...help me so that Your desires are my desires.