Monday, May 20, 2013

But the Lord will be a refuge for his people,

Joel 3

Multitudes, multitudes
in the valley of decision!
For the day of the Lord is near
in the valley of decision.
The sun and moon will be darkened,
and the stars no longer shine.
The Lord will roar from Zion
and thunder from Jerusalem;
the earth and the heavens will tremble.
But the Lord will be a refuge for his people,
a stronghold for the people of Israel. v14-16

More words from the Lord about the end of times. I must live a bold and daring faith (as encouraged by Pastor Scott on 4/21).  I must live with the end in mind.

My Prayer: Lord, You have a purpose for me and I know You have great plans for me...that You have want to use me is amazing because I know that You don't need me!  You are truly a great God full of mercy and compassion.  I am weak and I neglect You - I don't run to You daily as I should and as You COMMAND me to.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me Lord Jesus...help me grow in my faith, love, trust and in my service to You.