Wednesday, May 15, 2013

And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved...

Joel 2

And everyone who calls
    on the name of the Lord will be saved; v32

My church does not talk about it often but there will be an end of times when Jesus returns.  But rest assured that God provides for His people and He will save those who call on Him.  I gain peace knowing this...peace that I can live my life knowing I am a stranger in this life...destined for eternity in Heaven...our true home. 

See also here.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You provide rest and peace for Your children...and You provide so much more.  You pour out blessings like water on me and all of Your children.  We are awash in Your generosity, mercy, and kindness.  I am not worthy of such blessings....I am selfish and critical of others.  This is wrong and sinful.  Yet You love me anyway...thank You Jesus.  Please forgive me and rid me of these sin.  Transform both my heart and life Jesus.  Help me love You with all of my heart, mind and soul.