Thursday, January 2, 2014

"Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."

Matthew 24

"Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved." v12-13

You rarely hear sermons on the end of times but it is truth and it will happen.   Unless I root myself in Jesus Christ I will be tossed about.  My ONLY salvation is through Jesus Christ.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, in a world full of evil and distractions (other Gods, distractions, etc.), You are the only Truth.  You are the way, the truth, and the life and no one comes to the Father except through You.  I desperately need You.  I am wicked and sinful.  I neglect my relationship with You.  Thank You that You have loved me and blessed but please forgive me for my neglect of my relationship with You Jesus.  Help me make You my #1 priority all of the time.