Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Yet the people still came to him from everywhere.

Mark 1

Yet the people still came to him from everywhere. v45

Over the past two days I am encouraged by Jesus to boldly proclaim my faith so that others can share in the Good News of Jesus Christ.  As the book of Mark speaks to a Gentile audience, one can easily see chaos - Jesus does what only He can do....transform hearts and lives.  This chaos might on one hand turn people off (Pharisees and Sadducees) but on the other hand it draws people in.

The question for me is to what extent do I draw people in?

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, I KNOW You transform hearts and lives and I am deeply blessed.  I am not deserving of such blessing...I am selfish and impatient, and I worry.  Thank You that You love me but please forgive me Jesus and help me turn from such sin.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength. Help me be the man You intend for me.