Friday, January 24, 2014

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you."

Matthew 28

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." v19-20

Jesus tells us to be a light...and here He tells us to be in action about telling everyone the good news about Jesus Christ. Similar themes are echoed in James and other places.

The question of course is how am I in action?

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are always in action for good...and for Your children.  What a great God You are that You are always doing things for Your children.  I certainly am not worthy of such love and blessing as I speak and think harsh and evil things.  I need more of Jesus in my heart.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me Jesus and help me have more of You in my heart and life.  Help me increase my love of You so that I can love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me serve and glorify You.