Friday, November 7, 2014

"This man is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel."

Acts 9

"This man is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel." v15

Amazing that Jesus CHOSE us...knowing everything about us, including our sin.  God DOES have a plan for us all...and it is a great plan. 

My Prayer: Lord Jesus...it is amazing how You can redeem imperfect beings like me and use me for Your perfect will and glory!  You are truly amazing!  I am not worth the sacrifice You made on my behalf, nor for the many blessings You have provided and continue to provide today (and tomorrow, etc.).  I am quick to anger, slow to listen, selfish, harsh with my words and actions, etc.  Thank You that You love me anyway Jesus but please forgive me!  Help me turn from such sin and towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Help me apply Your message for me today...Help me understand how You chose me and You have great plans for me!