Sunday, December 31, 2017

But who is able to build a temple for him, since the heavens, even the highest heavens, cannot contain him?

2 Chronicles 2

But who is able to build a temple for him, since the heavens, even the highest heavens, cannot contain him? v6

Indeed...we should not think of a church building as a place where God lives.  God lives in the hearts of those who attend the church...yes, God is everywhere...but He lives, manifests Himself, and is glorified through His children - that is why we exist as believers - to be the hands and feet of Jesus.
  
My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an awesome God who is able to do all things, and You saved me!  Thank You Jesus.  I am not worth such love.  I am unclean and broken.  Please forgive me for my selfishness, etc. and help me turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses to Zach and Dustin and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.