Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.

Psalm 119

I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands. v175

We all sin (Romans 3:23, 1 John 1:8).  Yet we have a God who loves us so much that He sent His one and only Son so that we could be saved (John 3:16). Our savior will never leave or forsake us (Matthew 28:20) and He will also come find and help me back on the path to Him.

Parable of the Lost Sheep

Parable of the Lost Son

Even though I may stray, I have a God who will come look for me and help me come back to Him.  

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, what an awesome God You are that You are so full of grace and compassion, that You will always come look for me and provide a way back to You.  Thank You Jesus for Your grace and compassion - for sending Your Son....for never leaving of forsaking me.  I love You.  I am not worth such a God.  I worry.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses to Zach and Dustin.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.